Support for Concrete Suppliers
We show you simple, but critical guidelines to avoid common, yet costly mistakes.
- Good mix designs
- Critical quality control measures
- Driver/dispatch training
We help concrete suppliers create high quality pervious.
- We will let you know if your rock works or find other aggregates to make the best mix.
- Controlling the mix variables allows faster unloading, resulting in more loads per day.
Our goal is to make pervious concrete simple and usable for every member of the project team. We have been involved in hundreds of pervious pours and worked with scores of concrete producers, our team training has made pervious dependable and profitable.
- Evolution provides hands-on producer training that includes recognition of proper installation techniques.
- Don’t take the blame for a bad pour, use our onsite supervision to ensure the quality of the installation
- Let us be the “heavy” in making sure the contractor follows the rules
- In the last 10 years Evolution has conducted laboratory and field tests on at least 10 admixture options.
“The least expensive and easiest to use product, HydroMax® internal curing admixture was my favorite by far. (Disclaimer: I like it so much I now sell it. It is so inexpensive that I make very little on selling this product but I don’t care.) It is easy to use and it works. I do not need to add a liquid tank, I don’t need to make drivers lug five gallons buckets of liquid up a ladder to dump it in the mixer, and I don’t need to blend it in the water for 4 or 5 minutes before loading the truck. I simply load the truck, then dump in four to five pounds per load of this granular product and mix. Fast, easy inexpensive.” – Scott Erickson, NRMCA Pervious Craftsman
John Kevern PhD, PE professor at University of Missouri, Kansas City has said that since he started using HydroMax® and started sawcutting joints, he has eliminated raveling. “I find that even with wet cut joints, raveling is no longer an issue for properly compacted and surface cured mixes.” – Scott Erickson, NRMCA Pervious Craftsman